Ships in 2-4 weeks
The simplicity of snorkeling.
- Rechargeable easy-swap battery pack.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Easy to use.
- Comfortable dive harness.
- Air travel friendly.
- Nemo Backpack
- Smart Reg™
- Dive harness
- Battery Pack (add on spares at checkout)
- Both Dive Flag Types
- Nemo Online Dive Training Course
Nomad is finally here! Now you can explore deeper, without the hassle. Nomad is for experienced divers who want the convenience and simplicity of Nemo but the depth performance for diving deeper reefs, shipwrecks, and more.
For beginner divers, we recommend Nemo.
While our Estimated Delivery Dates above show September-October, it is possible that these dates could shift to be either sooner or later than as estimated. The shipping and manufacturing worlds have been heavily disrupted over the past year. We will always do our best to ship your order ASAP and keep you up to date on your order status.
If you have any questions, please contact us! We’re very quick to respond.
- Use the chat bubble on this website
- Email email@example.com
Who can participate in Nomad Diving?
WARNING: Nomad uses strong magnets. Magnets may interfere with pacemakers or medical implants. It is advised that persons with pacemakers or medical implants do not use Nomad. Persons with pacemakers or medical implants must stay back at least 2 feet from the Nomad main body at all times.
Prior to Nomad Diving, ALL Users must:
- Read and understand the Nomad Owner’s – Users Manual
- Complete the BLU3 Fitness to Dive Evaluation
- Complete the Nomad Online Dive Training Course
All Users must be able to:
- Swim 200 yards without stopping, without a time limit
- Tread water for 10 minutes continuously
- Users must be 12 years of age or older to dive with Nomad.
- Users under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian supervision at all times.
Nomad comes with a One Year Limited Warranty.
To register your Nomad, for help with troubleshooting, or to order replacement parts, you can always visit https://www.diveblu3.com/support/