Detech SSP 5100 Pro Pack Deep Seeking Metal Detector System with 1 Meter Square + 18" Round Coils
Built In Rechargeable Power + Real Time Battery Display
The Detech SSP 5100 detector contains an internal rechargeable battery system. Using the latest in technology, the battery can be charged at any time. You can see visually the battery level on the LCD display as shown below. The system ships with a wall plug charger. Hunt all day on a single charge. You can also instantly switch to the included Alkaline Battery Pod in the field if your battery runs low.
Just Turn It On And Go - No Complicated Programming!
Unlike other Deep-Seeking models of metal detectors, this unit features both an Auto Tune mode for beginners and a Manual Tune model for advanced users. Either way, you will be finding treasure from your very first time out. In addition to a complete owner's manual, a quick start guide ships with each unit.
Quickly Scan Large Areas - Locate Treasure From A Distance Below You
Each step taken with the deep seeking coil will cover an area of one meter square. Two people can quickly scan a very large site quickly. The deep seeking 1 meter x 1 meter Square coil will locate treasure from the surface straight down to 4 meters below you! The 18" round coil is for locating down to 2 meters under ground and is operated by a single user. The SSP-5100 is capable of receiving and analyzing multiple signals or targets simultaneously.
Back Lit Digital LCD Display Shows Detailed Target Analysis
No additional software or hardware is required. The user is alerted directly on the display screen in real time when valuable targets have been identified. Everything you need is built right in to the SSP-5100 metal detector. Analysis is provided through a micro-processor controlled digital LCD display system. In the field, results are displayed to you instantly, right down to the category of metal and target size.
Simple Layout - Full Control
Use with your favorite stereo headphones or listen to the audio through the supplied speaker shown below on the right. The search coil port, shown on left, doubles as a battery charging port. Simply plug the wall plug charger supplied into a power outlet to recharge. The charging status is shown on the display screen. You can also power the device with the supplied Alkaline Battery Tray that just plugs right into the port to the left of the headphone jack below.
Detech SSP-5100 Pro Pack Ships in a 19" x 23" x 8" Color Box Complete With Everything Listed Below:
- 1 meter x 1 meter Square Deep Seeking Pulse Coil
- 18" Round Discriminating Coil with Carbon Fiber Shaft
- Carry Straps for Deep Seeking Search Coil
- 110 / 220 Volt Wall Plug Charger
- USA Power Adapter
- Alkaline Battery Pod with Leather Holster
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Quick Start User Guide
- Leather System Control Box Holster
- LCD Digital System Control Box
- System Control Box Carry Strap
- System Cordura Carry Case with Carry Handles
Detech SSP-5100 Metal Detector Technical Specifications:
- Continuous Power Consumption: min 110 mA
- Maximum Power Consumption: 180 mA
- Working Frequency: 100 Hz
- Sound Range: 0.2 Hz - 2.0 KHz
- Battery: Rechargeable 1800mA / 12V
- Charger Input: 110V AC, 60Hz
- Charger Output: 17V DC
- Battery Charging Time (empty): maximum 10 hours
- Depth Control for Maximized Detection Depth
- Back Lit LCD Display Screen
- Headphone Input: 1/4" Mono Jack
- Optimum Temperature Range: 33-122 Degrees F, 0-50 Degrees C
- Control Box Weight including Battery: 24.69 ounces, 700 grams