Gray Ghost Rattler Headphones
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Rattler headphone is designed for the demanding professional electronic prospector and gold nugget hunter. Your safety in the field is crucial and we’re sure you’ll never want to use anything but the Rattler!
Have you ever been afraid of not hearing a snake or having someone sneak up behind you because you were wearing sound blocking headphones?
Now you can have the superb Gray Ghost sound and still hear what’s around you. This special headphone lets you hear your detector’s signals through one earcup while your other ear is left uncovered to hear things such as dangerous reptiles and snakes. You still have a volume control and a compatibility switch to enable the headphone to work with various detectors. Our new Rattler headphone has been custom designed specifically for the gold nugget hunter. This headphone is engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use and have the signal power to hear the smallest nuggets!
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty coil cable available with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muff with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushion.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels in one ear only.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com