Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
New Special Price $7999.00
So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before!
SUPER-D COIL TECHNOLOGY
The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
PRECISION GROUND BALANCE
Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
ENHANCED NOISE IMMUNITY
The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference!
SIMPLE MENU SYSTEM
The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold!
WIRELESS AUDIO FREEDOM
Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
GPS LOCATING & PC MAPPING
See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 1 m (3 ft). You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
GPZ 7000 TECH SPECS
- GPZ 7000 METAL DETECTOR WITH BUILT IN GPS - WEATHERPROOF
- 14"X13" SUPER D WATERPROOF COIL (TO 1 METER OR 3 FEET)
- KOSS HEADPHONES (NON-WATERPROOF)
- WM 12 WIRELESS MODULE (NON-WATERPROOF)
- GA 10 GUIDE ARM
- HIGH CAPACITY LITHIUM ION BATTERY PACK AND CHARGER
- PRO-SWING 45 AND SPARE J STRUT
- 2 FIELD GUIDES
- X CHANGE 2 SOFTWARE AND INSTRUCTION MANUAL CD
- BC 10 BATTERY CHARGER WITH MULTI-COUNTRY/UNIVERSAL CHARGING PLUGS
- CAR CHARGER PLUG
- BATTERY TERMINAL CONNECTION CABLE FOR CHARGING DIRECTLY FROM A CAR BATTERY
- USB MINI CABLE FOR CHARGING THE WIRELESS MODULE
- USB CABLE FOR PC DOWNLOADS OF THE GPS DATA TO X CHANGE 2 AND GOOGLE MAPS