XP Diving S-Telescopic Lite Stem (antenna integrated)
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
XP DEUS S-Telescopic Dive Shaft for XP Deus II Metal Detector
DEUS II Dive Shaft: The first telescopic S-stem designed for divers!
This Dive Shaft has all the advantages of the patented XP stems. The ergonomics have been studied by XP Metal Detector’s research department in collaboration with divers.
- The antenna is integrated into this shaft.
- The lower stem support is monobloc and specific for this shaft.
- The stainless steel camlock pin holding the pressure plate is replaced by a plastic pin, to avoid being detected by the coil.
- This stem is 75 cm long when extended; 45 cm when collapsed.
- Weight 285 gr.
- On the holder, a new connection point has been added to attach a lanyard from the remote control.
- This stem is also very convenient on land for children up to 1m20.
*Dive Shaft only, does not include RC or Coil.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com