I had the opportunity to use the new Thresher submersible headphones on my Minelab equinox 800 metal detector. The pads are very nice and form well to the side of the head, covering the ears with good tension to fit snugly but not too tight. I found the padding used for the top of the headphones to be a plus, as some of the other headphones I have used in the past tend to hurt the top of my head after an hour or two of use. So if you buy metal detectors this is a great accessory that complements it.
Thresher has taken their time in designing these headphones for optimum performance. I found them quiet, allowing the most diminutive tone to be heard easily. The headphones performed well in the water, keeping the ambient noise to a bare minimum. The specifications of these headphones are excellent. Treasure Coast Metal Detectors recommends this product if you want a great pair of headphones for minelab metal detectors. You can't go wrong with this choice.
- 100’+ DEPTH RATING
- OVERSIZED SPEAKER ELEMENTS FOR DEEP, RICH TONES
- HIGH QUALITY, MINELAB APPROVED CONNECTORS (HOLIN MANUFACTURING)
- CORDS & WIRES MADE IN THE USA
- DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA
- PERFECT FOR LAND, SNORKELING & DIVING
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
- AVAILABLE FOR EQUINOX, CTX 3030, XP DEUS II